Monday, May 12, 2008


Hi! Just thought I'd share a bit about 00my typical day. Well, I'll leave out all the silly details of what really goes on in the 2 hours of morning mayhem as I get myself and the 2 preschoolers out the door to get one to her daily preschool...it really does get crazy!!
Anyway...after finally getting DD off to school, I stop at the post office, as is becoming a ritual now, (woo hoo! I'm finally making sales!!!) and mail off my latest sale item. Then I try to hit the grocery store for a few necessities, but DS (19 mos.) won't have it. He has a terrible meltdown in the produce section, could not even get him to ride in one of the oh-so-fun "car carts", so I drag him out, kicking and screaming, and just go home. (with the music blasting to cover his screaming which I can do nothing about while I'm driving!!!) Fortunately he takes a nap right away, so I get to do my favorite pasttime, CREATING STUFF!!! Without kids! Enjoy a leisurely 3rd cup of coffee, turn on my crafting light at my craft table, and roll out some polymer clay. Just squeezing it in my hands is therapeutic, and seeing those colors form the pattern I'd envisioned while lying in bed last night is very satisfying. When I finish, I'll post a photo, I promise!
Gotta go, time for DD to come home!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home